Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Middle America Patriotic Disdain

I've been out in middle America, getting some facts together for my upcoming book on the Middle American movement to be the Republican Base. Also about how great fried chicken is. That's another thesis in this book. But while I have been going around, I've found that one city in middle America would repeatedly inform me that they HATE American Patriots.

Indianapolis, Indiana is the city. Over the past week I've heard numerous times: "We're going to crush the Patriots," or "Patriots SUCK!" It seems odd that such a quintessential American city could be so against American Patriots.

With this anomaly in mind I decided to do a little more research into this irrational hatred of American Patriots, and by extension, America. Indianapolis, Indiana must have it's reasons... be it an underground communist movement organized by ex-Soviet leaders, a generic hatred for everything American ever since the Capitalism we've come to follow has destroyed our economy and put most of middle America out of work, or perhaps it's as simple as being angry Rueben Studdard beat Clay Aiken in American Idol 2. Whatever the reason, it was somewhere here... and I knew it was a mystery that I would have to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment