Sunday, November 15, 2009

America... an internal struggle

It has come to my attention that I was vastly mistaken in all of my research thus far. I was under the impression that when people from Indianapolis said the hate "The Patriots" they meant that they hated all American Patriots. This is not the case. Upon closer examination I found that they mean "The New England Patriots."

For this mistake I am gravely sorry, I have failed as a reporter.

But that being said, why do they hate American Patriots that come from New England? Could it be a divided nation, those in middle America hating people who love America in the ritzy New England area? Possibly. We might be sitting on an internal civil war... and there might be nothing that can stop the seeds that have already been planted.

Well, while this political struggle goes on, I'm going to sit back, relax, and watch the Sunday Night Football game... It's the Colts versus some team from Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment